Support Policy / EULA / Produc...
- Agent Vi’s Customer Support Department provides a variety of support services to its certified resellers. The Customer Support Department operates 5 days a week, covering the main business hours in major territories. Hours of operation (IST – Israel Standard Time): Monday to Thursday, from 09:00am to 3:00am the following day and Friday from 09:00am to 1:00am the following day.
- If you are a user of Agent Vi software who requires support, your first point of contact should be the Certified Systems Integrator who installed the software. If needed, the Certified Systems Integrator will contact Agent Vi for further assistance.
- Support services are available in English.
- Agent Vi provides post-sale support to its certified resellers, or to customers who have purchased a support contract from Agent Vi.
- If you purchased your software from one of Agent Vi’s resellers, please contact the reseller directly for support. If, for some reason, you are unable or unwilling to obtain support from the relevant reseller, Agent Vi may provide assistance at an hourly rate.
- Agent Vi provides support for Agent Vi’s products only and does not provide support for third-party products.
- Support is provided in accordance with Agent Vi’s End-of-Life Policy.
Software Delivery Procedure
- Agent Vi’s software may be downloaded from our website and may require a license, which is issued by Agent Vi’s Customer Support Department. On receipt of a Purchase Order, Agent Vi will issue a license certificate that entitles the customer to the software components ordered. savVi only: A temporary (90 days) license is issued. An invoice will be issued by Agent Vi. Once the invoice is paid, the customer is required to fill in alicense request form to receive the permanent license.
- Agent Vi recommends that end users purchase its software from one of Agent Vi’s Certified resellers who may also provide installation services due to the certification training they have completed. In any case, Agent Vi is not responsible and shall not be held liable for software installation undertaken by parties other than Agent Vi.
Reissuance of Software License
- In cases of a system crash or replacement of hardware components, Agent Vi’s license may become invalid, as it is based on a machine ID that is unique to the system on which it is installed. In such cases, Agent Vi will reissue a license once a signed statement has been received confirming that the re-issuance is required due to hardware failure. The customer is required to provide the original license certificate number.
- Agent Vi will reissue a permanent license due to hardware failure. The customer must submit the relevant form.
Software Upgrade Plan
- Agent Vi offers a Software Upgrade Plan (SUP) for 1 to 5-year periods, entitling customers to receive software upgrades to their purchased software for the SUP period purchased.
- The SUP period starts from the date on which the license certificate for the software was issued.
- Information regarding major releases is sent in Agent Vi’s e-news and is posted regularly on this website.
- Customers who have not purchased a SUP and would like to upgrade their software to the current version will need to retroactively purchase a SUP for the time period between their initial purchase and the time of the upgrade.
- To purchase a SUP for your installation, please contact